Re: A82: Pac-Man

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Pac-Man

>>   I doubt anyone cares, but I fixed the Pac-Man graphing bug. Here's
the
>> 82p. I'll release an official version tomorrow with the controls
fixed.
>>   ES
>

>Have you released the fixed version yet?  I haven't seen it.

  Nope. I have been too busy working on Ztetris. Pac-Man is number 2 on
a list of 10 asm things I need to do. Here they are listed in priority:
      1.Port Ztetris
      2.Finish and release Pac-Man v1.1
      3.Fix the numerous bugs in ZKart 3-D
      4.Fix the bug in ZKart
      5.Finish and release Orzunoid v6.0
      6.Finish Orzunoid 86 v1.1
      7.Make Galaxian Lite
      8.Make Orzunoid Lite
      9.Speed up Solytare
      10.Eventually, I want to get the speed and contrast changer in
Jezzball to work.

  I'm not going to work on Ztetris tomorrow so I'll do 2-5 hopefully.
Everything on the list is partially done.
  Sam