A82: Ztetris update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris update

   The Ztetris code is pretty bad. I think I have most of it ported. I
had to get rid of the pattern because of screen size restrictions. I
have all of the information on the left side of the screen(the part that
used to have a title pic and author information). If I get it to work,
rest assured it will look like shit. Right now the title screen is
working, but that is the only thing. The source is full of push's and
pop's so I might of accidently forgotten one or two while I was edting.
I think that is why the game freezes immediately after it is started.
I'll do some searching and if I can't find what is wrong, I'll work on a
co-authorship with Greg. Basically, I'll fix his released source so that
it works. If that doesn't work, I will start all over again from
scratch. Rest assured, I will finish this game before June 17 even if it
means postponing the Orzunoid and Pac-Man updates till a much later
date.
   Sam