Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

>stop wasting my mailbox-the 82 is obviously better since this is an 82
>mailing
>>list.  pacman exists for the 82 as well-pacman98.asm.  on the 83 lists
you
>can
>>bash us all you want-but every time i check my mail and i get
something
>stupid
>>like this it pisses me off.
>>
>I never said that the 83 was better -- I just said it could hold its'
own.

  I apologize for the open 83 bashing. It was un-called for. But I stand
by what I said about the 82 and the 82 list being superior. The
important word in the last statement is "could". There is no doubt that
every 82 game could be ported to the 83. But that currently is not
happening. The games I previously mentioned were my own, but don't
forget 82 exclusives such as Zetris(Tetris 83 sucks), Dying Eyes,
Columns, and even MarioMan.
  83 ASM has improved greatly over what it used to be without question.
The original 83 ASM sucked because you had to leave 6K free on your calc
to run the games. ASHELL is better, but several of the better 83 games
have not been ported to it. 83 ASM 'could' be better than 82 ASM easily,
but that is not the case right now.
  I am sorry for "pissing you off". The message was ill-conceived.
 ES