Re: A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Misc News

inside

On Sat, 23 May 1998 20:05:25 PDT "Evil Sam" <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
writes:

>>>  ZTetris- I am not a big Tetris fan. Personally,            Zetris
>is
>>>good enough for me. I'll take a            look at the source though
>
>>>since so many            people want it.
>>
>>thanks.
>
>  I'm going to pursue the project till I get bored with it. I just
>spent
>15 minutes doing all the preliminary work of deleting the &'s,
>changing
>key codes, and fixing the variable addresses.

most people put it in MS Edit 95 and do "replace..." "&" with "" (null)
that's what i did.  as for key codes, why don't you use "keys85.inc" in
my hexedit zip file?  just do another replace, and change the "K_x" to
"GK_x".

>>>  Plain Jump- My all-time favorite 85 game....Too bad
>>>Greg is already porting it.
>>
>>what's that supposed to mean?  (i'm also working on the ir remote
>prog,
>>the ir chat, and ir philips remote)
>
>   It means it was a stupid request because YOU are already porting
>it.
>What do you think it meant? There was no insult intended.

i know.  it was a joke.

>>>  BoulderDash- Never played it.
>>
>>arrgh!!!  that's a hell of a popular game!! (atari / c64 / nes /
>gameboy
>>/ ti85 / ti86 / ti92 [greyscale!], even more that i can't remember!!)
>>
>>just use ti8xemu 0.1 and use addvar86 to put it on to the save
>state...
>>addvar doesn't work with .2b1 though.
>>

>  I meant to say that I have never played the calculator version of
>BoulderDash. There is a kickass version of the game for the PalmPilot.
>
>  Sam

it's basically the same on everything (plus/minus color/sound)

-Greg