Re: A82: calcem 4.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: calcem 4.0

get one from my site:

http://members.tripod.com/~lordgoat/

i need any ti85 rom BELOW 8.0, any ti82 rom BELOW 16.0, and any ti92 rom
besides 1.3 and 1.4
if anyone has info on getting those, email me at:

lordgoat@somethingorother.com

anyone who donates a rom will be mentioned on the page. (oooh...
_-+*wow*+-_)

-Greg

On Sat, 23 May 1998 09:06:26 -0400 Sean Creasy <n3yne@usa.net> writes:

>My TI-83 Rom does not work right!
>
>Evil Sam wrote:
>
>> >not yet.  it's version 0.4, not 4.0
>> >
>> >-Greg
>>
>>   Speaking of Calcem, there seems to be a problem with it. Although
>the
>> readme says you can send backups, I can't do it with the 83. The
>busy
>> indicator just goes away, and then I have to restart the thing.
>>    Sam

>--
>    ---   /------       /\         \     |
>   /   \  |            /  \        |\    |      Name: Sean Creasy
>   \      |           /    \       | \   |
>    ---   |----      /      \      |  \  |      E-Mail: n3yne@usa.net
>       \  |         / CREASY \     |   \ |
>        Webpage: http://members.tripod.com/~n3yne/
>                 http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/3625/
>                 http://expage.com/page/screasy/
>                 http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/7763/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: