Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

*always* is a big word, sam, especially when it comes to web servers... a
couple of months ago they went down for 30 hours or so because an upgrade
of a card didn't go as smoothly as planned.

my fave is ticalc, but i like the puds (WHEN THEY ARE UPDATED) on
tiphiles.  tiphiles needs some sort of description next to their progs,
tho.  (instead of the game name, more like ticalc's)

-Greg