Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

Kurai Highsmith wrote:

>                 i started porting it, and was able to play (with some
> collision detect errors), but was waiting for a new version. Basically
> ive been out of the limelight and even the programmer's dismal night
> vision...but i hope to have more time this summer. OBD did a fine job
> on the port tho..(OBD from irc)..he asked me to help at one point, but
> im truly too busy
>              10 more days of institutional irony that is high school..
>                                                 ~Kurai

That reminds me, I was talking with OBD last night about the only major
problem I saw in the great game: The viewpoint.. I honestly think it takes
away from the game when you can't prepare for an enemy because there's
absolutely no space between you and the enemy when you walk into a room.
Also, I think the graphics could've suffered a little for gameplay. Geori
did do a good job, but he took the wrong angle at it. It was absolutely
the opposite of what I expected.

--
Stick Figure V. 1.0 (Formerly Goemon)