Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

>One problem!  Geocities requires that a site has at least ONE HIT per
>month.  This means the whole Ti-Philes would need to recieve 20 HITS!!!
>each month.  Unless the Ti Philes has very loyal people, they might
have
>to pad their account counters.  (this was meant as a semi-joke.  I
think
>the Philes are ok, I occasionally go there except it bugs me that they
>never fixed a link to Racin'USA 97 (I think, It might have been 98)
They
>have a review of it saying it's great, blah blah blah but no file.  I
>prefer ticalc.org, but the Philes were the first to have allfiles.zip's
>and still are the only to have strict categories, eg.
>Games:Driving/Fighting/Arcade/Classic/Puzzles...)

   I go to both sites without a preference. Ticalc.org has undoubtedly
the best and most up to date file archive. It also has the best source
archive(the Philes one is just plain pathetic). I too like the Philes
organizing though. Categorizing each game is very helpful. My favorite
thing on the Philes has to be the reviews and screenshots. The PUDs and
Highscores are cool but not very effective. The Philes also has the best
Links section. So the choice is very simple, when you want a game go to
ticalc.org, when you want information about a game go to the Philes. If
I had to choose between the sites, I would choose ticalc.org because it
is always working.
  Sam