Re: A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Misc News

inside

On Fri, 22 May 1998 16:46:30 -0400 Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> writes:

>Evil Sam wrote:
>
>>    I am resuming my programming with the help of CalcEm. Any
>suggestions
>> for my next 85 port?
>
>Here's a few I would like to see:
>
>ZTetris
yes.

>Plain Jump
patience, young one.

>A better Solytare
the source is available.  why don't you try?

>Meister Mind
ech.

>BoulderDash
yes, but perhaps Florent can do this for the 82/3...  his routines in
Sqrxz and BoulderDash are basically the same...

>> Other news completely unrelated to me:
>>       Mark May ported the Zelda demo to the 82. Its just a demo and
>the
>> boomerang eventually crashes your calculator but it is still very
>cool.
>> The graphics are awesome. It should be on ticalc.org soon. Here's
>the
>> 82p.
>>
>>   Evil Sam

>>                    Name: ZELDA_82P
>>    ZELDA_82P       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>>                Encoding: x-uuencode
>
>The root password on ticalc.org changed and I don't know the new one
>yet.  So
>as soon as I get it, I'll update the file archives.

IS THAT WHY THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATES LATELY?  that's a pain in the ass.

>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: