A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Misc News

   The Pac-Man bug is going to be fixed by Patrick Davidson. He is also
going to update the controls. Expect a new version soon.

   With the help of CalcEm I am going to do  a little work on Orzunoid,
and release an official v6.0 sometime this weekend.

   I am resuming my programming with the help of CalcEm. Any suggestions
for my next 85 port?

Other news completely unrelated to me:
      Mark May ported the Zelda demo to the 82. Its just a demo and the
boomerang eventually crashes your calculator but it is still very cool.
The graphics are awesome. It should be on ticalc.org soon. Here's the
82p.

  Evil Sam