Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

>    I'm sorry if some of you encounter problems with Sqrxz... Especially
>under Ash : you can't even play the game twice ! Under Crash, wich uses
>another relocation system, this runs reliably, doesn't crash your calc (
>I think, but I'm not sure. It didn't crash mine. ). So, try it with
>CrAsh. And the first world will even be playable. I think I'll make
>Sqrxz working only under CrAsh in the future, as I got to many crashes
>with Ash.

Crash and Ash uses the same relocation system, they are just implemented a
bit different. The relocation routine used in Ash works with programs <
14k, so unless you use that much memory it is not a bug in Ash. For some
reason people keep saying that there is a bug in Ash when their programs
do not work, but until now the only bug found is the one which means that
you can not have programs > 14k. If you programs does not work under Ash
you probably made a mistake and should correct that instad of just
ignoring it.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or