Re: Re: A82: calcem 4.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: calcem 4.0

At 18:34 1998-05-21 -0700, you wrote:

>>>  I am using 0.4. It is bug that the author has acknowledged. He
>mailed
>>>me saying a new version will be released soon fixing the bug. Am I the
>>>only one who feels he should add an automatic recieve button to
>>>compliment the automatic send button(F12)? Pushing CTRL, F7, Right,
>then
>>>ENTER everytime is a real hassle. Especially when you want to send 5-6
>>>games.
>>

>>I agree with you.. make it receive automatically.  Then we'd all be in
>heaven
>>

>  I was thinking more on the lines of simply pressing F11, but the 83
>Silent capability would be awesome if implimented.

I'll think of that. What I plan to implement is selecting multiple files for transfer when pressing F12 and maybe later some macro function.

Silent link could probably be implemented for the 83 but of course not for the 82.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Regards,
                     -/- David Eriksson -/-

2 G o o D   P r o d u c t i o n s  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/