Re: A82: #Carson?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: #Carson?

CORRECTION!!! I JUST GOT ONE!!!  interesting though... i'll post it for
you people, but w/o the email(s) because this seems to be directed at
certain people...

here it is...

--START--

Due to your related experience, I thought you could help me.

I am representing one of the leading technology software companies in the
Business Software industry. We are seeking people experienced in Unix
system and/or Windows NT administration. These professionals will work in
any of three areas (New Jersey, upstate New York, or Northern
California). They will join either of two groups; Systems Engineering or
Post Sales Implementation.

The Systems Engineering group is responsible for pre-sales support of
software sales, leading technical discussions, making technical
presentations and implementing trial system solutions at potential
customer locations.

The Post-sales implementation group is responsible for the successful
implementation of system networking software products at potential
customer locations. There is a need for implementation people as well as
project managers to oversee multiple implementations at one time.

These positions require; 3-5 years experience with Unix and/or Windows NT
administration, prior experience in project management or pre-sales
support of software products, excellent communication skills, a solid
understanding of network management, and ability to travel within a
well-defined territory (overnight travel is minimal).

We offer an opportunity to become involved with leading edge technology,
an excellent compensation package (to $80,000 plus bonus), outstanding
benefits (including company paid medical and dental, 401K, tuition
reimbursement etc.), outstanding working environment and an opportunity
to work for one of the largest, most recognizable companies in the
software industry.

 If you know anyone that might be interested I can be contacted at:

--END--

On Wed, 20 May 1998 08:25:36 -0400 (EDT) "L0rdG0aT, Lord of sodomy and of
darkness" <milewskg@stuy.edu> writes:

>hmph.  i never got those (@juno)... did they use attachments or
>something?
>
>besides... you spelled my "name" wrong. :)
>
>-Greg
>

>On Tue, 19 May 1998, Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
>

>> At 09:09 PM 5/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> >I know this is off-topc, so please excuse me :).  I just got an
>e-mail
>> >about some #carson channel.  Does anyone know what this is?  I
>don't
>> >remember signing up for it.  I just thought someone on this list
>may
>> >know since the names seem familair.  At the bottom, there is Ahmed,
>> >Ahmed2, THruska, brabeler, and LOardGOat, which sound familair :)
>>
>> I did too.  Stupid Spam-Bots.  I believe it found out that we are
>fairly
>> active members on the calc-ti list or someone on this list doesn't
>like us
>> and decided to let us suffer ;)
>>

>>                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow
>programmers"
>>          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>>                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]