CalcEm & FLine (was: Re: A82: multiply by 12 (and some SQRXZ stuff))

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CalcEm & FLine (was: Re: A82: multiply by 12 (and some SQRXZ stuff))

> why are you running it in calcem?  you have 2 82s...

how observant of you :-P.  my g-link doesn't work and I don't mind.  I managed
to grab a ROM from my 17.0 before it died completely, so I use that.

NEWS FOR YOU:  FLine works.  Hruska's idea worked exceptionally well, as I was
able to implement that routine without any push/pops.  In CalcEm, it seems
pretty slow, but i hope that will change once I test it on a real calc

~Adamman