A82: more stupid questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: more stupid questions

Question 1:beginning to program
what is a good assembly compiler for Win95 so that I can start programming
(not that I know how but I'll figure it out).  I want to program on my
computer (obviously) and only send things to the calc when they are all done
and work (probably the way all of you "professionals" do it).  If anyone has
any files on how to program assembly on the 82 (I use CrASH as an OS and have
ROM 19.0) please tell me.  I have all the files about 85 programming, but I
don't want to confuse myself with the wrong ROM calls.

Question 2:ACCELERATED 82s
I accelerated my 82 by replacing C7 with a 15pf cap.  Now my calc is very
unstable and it takes a few 'turn-on/turn-off/turn-on' s to turn it on.
Graphing also gets messy when I use the Draw functions.  Do I need to trim the
legs of the cap, or possibly install a bleed resistor(and of what size)?  Or
do i need to go up to a 16pf cap?

Comment 3:sorry for shifting the context to EMUs for the past few days-you
mention one off subject and things go crazy-

Corey
Cmutr@aol.com