Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'tknow .

You could still send a separate program file with the text in it and
name it "README", which people might do.  I think i might do that for
solomon's key for the 85 (but i bet many people will bitch about it).
How are games such as SQRXZ working without any kind of VAT
functionality?  I've been working on the external levels for Solomon's
Key for the 85 and the VAT search function for Usgard is *extremely*
easy to use.  it's great!

-mike pearce