A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'tkn

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'tknow .

1) we can't have strings on the 82, mike :(
2) just making it into a program file, or even a pic file involves too
much time and effort, seeing how we STILL DON'T HAVE VAT SUPPORT!!!  it's
up to the sender to explain it to newbies.

-Greg