Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

oh... my... god.... he signed it "Alex"!!!

anyway, i wouldn't care if someone satrted working on PlainJump... now,
if it was an ORIGINAL GAME, all time should be devoted to that, and not
the ~autofire~ crap... not to mention the flame war between Dines and
Hruska about Game wizard, or something on those lines.

-Greg

On Tue, 19 May 1998 12:38:46 -0500 (CDT) moonbeem@ix.netcom.com (Kurai
Highsmith) writes:

>            Personally I dont think Hruska should comp
>lain or care...if you take that long to finish a project (and its been
>
>as long as i can remember) its likely that people will lose
>faith+interest, as i have. A buggy yet promising port is more enticing
>
>to me than a "almost ready" Sqrxz from hruska. No offense meant, of
>course.
>                                                        ~Alex

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]