Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn't

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'tknow .

Why don't you try this: have a separate string sent with the game (put
it in a group file to make sure it gets sent to the calculator) that
contains all of the instructions text.  at the beginning of the game,
display the text.  if the user wants, they can later remove the string
(write that at the end of the text that it is ok).  it may help some
people, but not those who get it from someone else's calculator.

-mike pearce