Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

    I'm sorry if some of you encounter problems with Sqrxz... Especially
under Ash : you can't even play the game twice ! Under Crash, wich uses
another relocation system, this runs reliably, doesn't crash your calc (
I think, but I'm not sure. It didn't crash mine. ). So, try it with
CrAsh. And the first world will even be playable. I think I'll make
Sqrxz working only under CrAsh in the future, as I got to many crashes
with Ash.

Why is it v Beta 2 ? Cause it's the second version I made on the 82
(unbelievable !) The first version stayed on my HD ( too bugged, it
crashed your calc every time you ran it, even with Crash ). This is a
beta as it can crash your calc at any time ( Sqrxz 83 isn't, as it
doesn't - I think - do that )

And, Thomas, I'm sorry I released it while you were making your own
Sqrxz, but people here told this would really be cool... So, here it is.
If you still continue your Sqrxz ( I hope ), then you could name it
Super Sqrxz or something like this, if it is really better than my right
port of Jimmy's one )

- Florent
flo.dh@usa.net
jldhordain@nordnet.fr

>Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 08:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "L0rdG0aT, Lord of sodomy and of darkness" <milewskg@stuy.edu>
>To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)
>

>that's because of the ASH relocation thingie.  you must have enough
space
>for another prog of the same size, otherwise it'll screw up at one
point
>or another.
>
>-Greg

>> > lose
>> > 10,000
>> > Alpha."
>> > >
>> >     Bullshit. SQRXZ hasn't crashed anybody else's calculator.
Besides,
>> > Bryan left Poker on ticalc.org even though it admittedly crashed
most
>> > people's calculators. And that Chicken Shoot Beta is still posted,
even
>> > though it crashes your calc, and I think Ilya has given up trying
to fix
>> > it. You are just pissed because Florent Dhordain got a working
SQRXZ