Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn'tknow .

>uh, that's cuz YOU CAN'T SEND IT!!!  the only way to do so is through a
>backup...  each  of the variables needs to be in a certain location,
>otherwise it won't work!!!  (is it me, or are there less people reading
>faqs and readmes?)
>
>-Greg

  Not just you. I doubt anybody reads the readme's anymore. What is
really annoying is when people email me asking stupid questions about
Galaxian/Orzunoid when there is an instruction screen in the game. I
wasted 200 bytes for a reason!

Comments like the "XX powerup doesn't do anything", "there is a bug
where the ball sticks on the paddle", "you should add a save feature",
"The ball bounces in a way so that it never comes down from the solid
blocks, you should make it so you don't have to exit the game when it
happens", and "You need to add an information bar to the side of
Galaxian like the 85 version because I have no way of knowing my lives
and score totals" are common.
   Sam