Re: A82: Zkart and ZKart 3-D

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zkart and ZKart 3-D

>looks like Pat beat you to it sam... oh, well.
   Not really. I sent him a message that I broke my calc so he ported it
himself.

>which pac-man bug are we talking about this time?  also, try to slow it
>down to ti85 compatibility.
     Boy, it becomes very obvious how little people actually use their
calc for math. I have been told if you play Pac-Man on your calculator,
then try to graph something with your calc using the Y= button, you get
a STAT_PLOT error. I think this can be easily fixed by putting in the
old routine I was going to use originally instead of the ROM_CALL. This
should also slow down the game and add 100 bytes but oh well.

>what needs fixing on your 82?  maybe i can guide you through it...
   I broke my link port. I basically have to crack open my 82, replace
the port, and solder in the new one. But I hesitate to do it before the
end of the school because I don't want a completely broken calc with the
Math final a couple weeks away.
  Sam