Re: A82: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn't know

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn't know the ...

> 1.)i use crash as my OS.  i know one of the matrix "a"s only takes 6 kb but
>  appears to take up a lot more-my calc doesn't realize this and runs out
> faast-
>  how do i fix it?

no, one of the matrices (the one that is smaller in the DELETE menu) is normal
size with I believe one active variable (the matrix is 1x1), but the other one
is only a few bytes for the VAT entry.  It looks like it's 37K or something,
but it's not.  What is your problem?  The inflated matrix doesn't cause any
undo memory to be used

~Adamman