Re: A82: i'm a moron

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: i'm a moron

>Question 2) I've downloaded the entire    /text/hardware directory at
>ticalc.org and none of the files tell how to accelerate an 82, only an
85.
>could someone please tell me the best way to do this (with off-on switch
>please)
Nope.  Only Richard Piotter doesn't know how to accelerate it.  Somehow,
the ti-82 is MUCH MUCH MUCH more sensitive than the ti-85 in terms of
resistance/capacitance.  It cannot just have a new C9 or whatever because
the wires are a problem.  No one really figured it out yet.  Probably
never will since it would require precise measurements of wires and
specific lengths of brand X wire of type Q...
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]