Re: Re: A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

>  I don't know about the 85 but the 82 casing doesn't just come off. There
>appear to be springs holding it together. In order to separate the casing
>I would have to be more physical than I would like to be with my $70 calc.

my friend was in a similar situation to yours.. i helped him take apart his
82, get the stuff out, and put it back together.  having accelerated my 82
(ie desoldered and resoldered capacitors to the main board) i can say that
it's pretty safe to pop the thing open.  i don't remember any springs
holding it together, perhaps you have a newer calculator than mine is (17.0
i think)?  good luck getting your calculator fixed.

eric o'connell