Re: A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

On Sun, 10 May 1998 12:11:59 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

<snip>

>   1)How can you remove the back to your calc? I have already removed
>the bottom 2 screws yet the back doesn't come off. If I could open up
>the calc I might be able to extract the metal piece from my link port.

you have to remove the center screw that holds the backup battery.

>   2)Is it possible to cut the Graphlink wire and then attach part of
>a standard link cable which would basically replace the end of my
>graphlink with the end of a link cable.

yep.  just make sure you connect everything correctly.

>   3)Is there any place cheaper than Staples to buy a graph-link?
>Staples sells them for $35.

haven't seen anything cheaper.

>   Thank you to anyone who responds.

you're welcome.  as for the link port (this is from 85 experience), you
can (after removing the casing) take the top of the link jack off, remove
anything, then put the top back.  it sanps on basically.  pretty easy.

-Greg

>Sam
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]