A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Graphlink and Calc questions

I never bothered to unsubscribe my old mailexcite address so I am using it to make this post. For replies, please direct them to my current mail box....

  I have a few basic calculator questions. I know its off-topic for the list, but nothing else is being said and answers would really help me.
   1)How can you remove the back to your calc? I have already removed the bottom 2 screws yet the back doesn't come off. If I could open up the calc I might be able to extract the metal piece from my link port.
   2)Is it possible to cut the Graphlink wire and then attach part of a standard link cable which would basically replace the end of my graphlink with the end of a link cable.
   3)Is there any place cheaper than Staples to buy a graph-link? Staples sells them for $35.

   Thank you to anyone who responds.
Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com