RE: A82: microsoft test.... see how smart you are...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: microsoft test.... see how smart you are...

Heh, lol, that's funny, "i think you mean 19 minutes" :)
No, it can be done in 17.

STOP READING IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT YOURSELF!!

Bono and Edge go together. That's 2 min.
Edge returns with the light. That's 4 min.
Adam and Larry go together. That's 14 min.
Bono returns with the light. That's 15 min.
Finally, Bono and Edge go together. That's a total of 17.

The main strategy I used was making sure that Larry and Adam go together,
then Adam's 5 minutes no longer are a problem, and there's extra time for
moving the flashlight. And of course, the faster guys go first so they can
return the flashlight after the slow guys go.