Got it! (was Re: A82: microsoft test.... see how smart you are...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Got it! (was Re: A82: microsoft test.... see how smart you are...)

I have figured the problem out.  And no, Goemon, the band can go across the
bridge in 17 minutes and that's the right number.  Otherwise, it wouldn't
be much of a stumper.  Anyway, my answer gets the band across in 17
minutes.  I'm not going to post the answer to the list, but if anyone would
like a hint, e-mail me privately.
			Rob
PS- Took me less than 5 minutes