Re: A82: Worms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Worms

>When I played Worms the menu came up, but it didn't clear the screen
>first. Nothing cleared the screen. Just wrote directly on top. Then when
>I chose play, there was a brief pause, and then I think it just exited
>out of crash. It didn't crash my calc. Obviously it doesn't work on rom
>19. Somebody should e-mail the guy that made it and tell him. I think all
>of us should be less lazy when we find bugs. Most of us probably just say
>"What the?! Stupid game!" and delete it off our calcs. Even if it's some
>program that you can live without, we should do our best to help each
>other. If that sounds sappy, well, I guess you can kiss my ass. :)

   Thank you for not using that stupid @$$ lettering. :)

I agree someone should email the guy. So why don't YOU! I emailed the list cuz
    a)I'm might have been the only one experiencing the       problem(like I was
with Pong 82Z).
    b)The guy was probably subscribed to the list.

 I see your point though. It's doesn't seem right that I would be the first one to
mention this bug since I haven't had the oportunity to try the game since yesterday
and its been out for a week or more.
   Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com