Re: A82: Shup the f... up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shup the f... up

Creasy, to move 8x8 sprites around, Crashman's sprclip routine will work.
P.S. Everyone not talking about 82 asm please see above topic
P.P.S. Greg, your friggin signature is longer than most of your messages
:)
P.P.P.S. TheCubic: A plague on your house for starting the "Census of
user's ages"

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:47:42 -0500 Creasy <n3ynd@bellatlantic.net>
writes:
>If someone wants questions or sould I say a problem.  can someone give
>me a routine to move a 8x8 sprite around the screen.  I do not want
>zoom
>sprite or something like that.  please help!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: