Re: A82: Shup the f... up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shup the f... up

I don't have a problem with common discussion about games and so,
actually I like to have something to read when emptying my mailbox. I
just hate to have 10 messages of nonsense.

And to Adamman, it's not that I'm mad at you, I certainly appreciate
what you have done for the ti82-community.

And at last. I don't want 100 replyes from people, who are mad at me
because I post to many mails about people who post to many mails, and
then another 100, who post mails because they are mad at people posting
mails at people posting mails and .... ;-)

Stefan Sommer
By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer
          God created my kind - but he forgot to tell me why