A82: Acceleration Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Acceleration Problems

A procedure that I recommend to everyone involves the information that can be
obtained from the following web site:
http://cccsrv.trevano.ch/~blutz/TIGen/TIElectronics.html

However, the difficulty with this upgrade is found in that assembly programs
run so fast that they are often unrealistically impossible to use.  In
addition, using the maximum upgrade (the smallest capacitor) can produce
errors in the screen-drawing functions, etc.

The advantage is still better for those who are more prone to use basic
programs, since those programs are, by far, accelerated two-fold.

I have done this upgrade, and my TIBASIC programs (especially my 3D engine
program set) run extremely fast.  If anyone can relate to ultra-fast assembly
programs, let me know.  One of my ideas was to placs NOP's between important
instructions.

Thankyou,
Tronik