Re: A82: Implementing Internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Implementing Internet

I have a Mac, and anyone who thinks the Intel PII 330 is faster than the
PPC 750 275MHz is crazy...

It doesn't matter...  TIs is very slow.  You need to make your own...

If you have a graph link, it would be faster, so look in the mac section at
www.ticalc.org/pub/mac or something like that.  It tells how to communicate
with the graph link...

>calculator's transfer protocol.  If anyone can reference me, that would help a
>lot.
>
>Furthermore, I would like to get a rough idea of how many new, if any,
>Macintosh users we have on this list.
>
>My philosophy is that, while independant TI programs that rely on nothing
>other than the calculator itself may be interesting, there are severe
>limitations to such an approach.  So far, I have been able to set up several
>"drops" from the Macs at my school to the TI82 through the graph link and
>software.  From there, I am working on a simple communications interface
>between the computer and calculator, besides the variable values (future ideas
>include a method of TI-MAC communication through pictures).
>
>If anyone has information on any of these topics, please reply (links, etc).
>
>Thankyou,
>Tronik
>

>-Bill Gates doesn't know assembly-

yes he does...