A82: Implementing Internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Implementing Internet

Last weekend, several of my fellow Mac programmers and I got together for the
weekend to try to implement TI -> Computer -> Network, Internet.  We
immediately ran into a problem, however: none of us had any clue about the
calculator's transfer protocol.  If anyone can reference me, that would help a
lot.

Furthermore, I would like to get a rough idea of how many new, if any,
Macintosh users we have on this list.

My philosophy is that, while independant TI programs that rely on nothing
other than the calculator itself may be interesting, there are severe
limitations to such an approach.  So far, I have been able to set up several
"drops" from the Macs at my school to the TI82 through the graph link and
software.  From there, I am working on a simple communications interface
between the computer and calculator, besides the variable values (future ideas
include a method of TI-MAC communication through pictures).

If anyone has information on any of these topics, please reply (links, etc).

Thankyou,
Tronik

-Bill Gates doesn't know assembly-