Re: A82: Life

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Life

shame, shame Adamman... getting drunk again?  hook me up w/ some or I'll
get a "Michiganer" over there to kick your ass...
-Greg
(kidding)

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:47:48 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>Didn't you?  Or maybe that was someone else...or maybe I was drunk?
>
>~Adamman

>> Hmm, I just got this.. and I was going to write the same thing at
>first. :)
>>
>>  Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>>
>>  > Where in Michigan?  Maybe I can hit him for you. :)
>>  >
>>  > --
>>  > Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>>  >    File Archives
>>  >    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
>>
>>  --Goemon (Part-time TI author and Full-time emulation historian)
>>  Retroism: http://www.sixtyfour.com/retroism/
>>  Personal Web Page: http://my.voyager.net/ejsmithj/ (Please don't
>eat the
>>  flowers..)
>>  ejsmithj@voyager.net OR goemon@sixtyfour.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: