The RELIGION issue (Was A82: Jokes)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The RELIGION issue (Was A82: Jokes)

Read the bottom of my original message. Also, here is my once-and-for-all
statement on religion:

Honestly, I don't really have a big problem with being Catholic or hearing jokes
about being Catholic. But, other people I know don't. Just yesterday, I made a
slight joke about Jewish people on EFnet #roms, and many people I knew - many of
whom had been friends of mine for nearly a year - turned on me. I felt bad,
because that wasn't what I meant to happen. I was banned from the channel, but I
was given another chance because I talked with a good friend of mine, Zophar,
about it. I get nuked every time I stop by in the channel, so I fear going in
there now. Honestly, I don't want to touch the issue of religion with a 39 and a
half foot pole right now. So, talk about it all you want, just leave me out of
it.

--
Goemon (Part-time TI author and Full-time emulation historian)
Retroism: http://www.sixtyfour.com/retroism/