Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

You think thats bad?  We have 202 computers all on a 56k line, which is
shared by 120 other schools, which all share a fractional T1!  If your
lucky, durring lunch maybe youd get 500 bytes a second...if your connection
doesn't get lost.  They hubs we have are constantly breaking down since
their is someone thinking that a regular kick of the UPS keeps them in good
shape...and our computer teacher doesn't know anything.  She banned Travis,
John, and I because we knew what was wrong with their computers and how to
fix them...they didn't want the officials to know that they had put off
installing virus software until now.