Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

Too bad.  178 of our computers are PCs and they are the slowest...  Macs
can withstand packet bombers so I alaways use macs and keep a blue
screener.  Too many PCs on the net and I will blue screen them...  :)

The computer cordinator just was fired because of her poor decision.  We
only got 75 macs, but she liked PCs.  The school district told her not to.
So far this has happened: 1.  the tec support for the IBMs smokes cigars in
the library, 2.  If we go so much as unplug the monitor or install new
software the warantee is void, 3.  we have gotten a network (modified)
version of Form-I (its a virus), and most of all, they won't let us set up
a war ftp site.

On the macs, we can open them, install cards, start ftp servers (for my
protection, don't ask whats on them...  ;)  ) and anything we want...

Also, every 18th of the month, the macs get good internet.  Why?  Because
the virus brings down the IBMs on the 18th.  Macs are left free!!!

You have to admit that Apple since let IBM make their computers (IBM makes
90% of the G3s) they have gotten faster.  I can't wait to get a G3 and run
linux!

But, The 100MHz Cyriz processor in my Macintosh 610 is faster than the
25MHz motorola...  :(

Btw, Adamman  you are on the IRC, please flame Amy Fisher or who ever
banned me.  I will not make a TI82 driver untill this is fixed.  She(?)
banned me one day and when I asked why she said something like she thought
I was a showoff and was a jerk.  Infact, I may not release any of the 8x
drivers untill s/he gets their act together.  I don't need to be treated
like this...