Re: A82: joltima problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: joltima problem...

Uh, I was just wondering why someone would have an isr on their calc in
addition to Joltima. They'd have no memory left. Also, the 7th cave is at
the very bottom left hand corner of the Joltima world. You have to go
some ways to the right, then down and across a bridge, and finally back a
ways to the left. It's all by itself.

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:13:53 -0500 (EST) "L0rdG0aT, Lord of sodomy and of
darkness" <milewskg@stuy.edu> writes:

>one thing... can't joltima spare the 50 bytes needed to test if an isr
>is
>running?  if any isr is running, it'll crash, and the newbies that
>don't
>know how many variables are needed for an asm RPG game will crash and
>"burn".
>
>also... can someone tell me where the 7th cave is?  i found all of
>them
>except for the seventh. -thanks
>
>-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: