A82: Re: sin, cos, tan (+ HexEdit)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: sin, cos, tan (+ HexEdit)

did you try it with only a "call"? (might help, but seeing how you have
16.0, it probably won't matter...)

if i can access all the different roms (16,17,18,19), i might be
obligated to throw in a "search for..." thing in my hexedit, along with
some other stuff... perhaps that'll be HexEdit+ or something along the
lines... i can really build up on hexedit... i just need some time for
it.

Are there any suggestions for this "Enhanced" Hexedit?

BTW, "CrASH_Man", why is it that you have all the crash games/programs on
your site, except for mine, hmmm?  i understand that your site favors
crash progs, but I didn't think only select programs... you appear
slightly biased in that respect.

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:37:57 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:

>I've tested the sin,cos,tan ROM_CALL's on my TI82 with ROM 16.0, and
>the
>only one that works is tan. Every ROM_CALL I tried turned out as tan.
>~Ilya

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]