Re: A82: STORE_KEY ???? why? (+more)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: STORE_KEY ???? why? (+more)

that'd be nice... also, you can (please, please?  ok, you can't see me
begging here, but take my word for it) "borrow" someone's 82 and test out
link Dr.Mario and link SameGame.... if you need to send small info,
linkrout.h in the 85 source area (or in ztetris.zip 85/6) would be
perfect for the job...

update on my porting....  zkart is stolling along just fine, i just need
to fine-tune some things.
plainjump is something i have a long way to work on... it'd be easier if
some shell guy would make their newest version of their shell with the
variable reading information built in... it'd help a hell of a lot...

both projects should pick up pace (i hope) because i've had a lack of
homework lately, and i printed out the source on the laser printers in
school, so i can review it during any boring class... another reason is
because i finished making my friend b-day present... a TurboGrafx16 b-day
card...

(YES, Chris Kalos, i've learned assembly with yet ANOTHER processor...
what does that make it... 5 or 6? maybe 7 if you count both the z80 and
z80+ (z80+ is used in the gameboy))

well, that's about it.

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:35:27 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>> KEY_HAND uses GET_KEY to read the current key pressed, then it looks
>up
>>  what value to return in a table (based on whether 2nd and/or alpha
>has
>>  been pressed). Therefore if STORE_KEY works with GET_KEY it works
>with
>>  KEY_HAND too. In Ash STORE_KEY is actually used with KEY_HAND and
>it works
>>  fine.
>>
>>  Dines
<snip>

>hmm...it didn't seem to work for me...maybe I'll try it and release
>SameGame
>1.4
>
>~Adamman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]