Re: A82: Another new beta

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Another new beta

this version meets my standards... i have seen no bugs whatsoever... good
job sam.  i think that my calc is like a hooker now... i've been playing
joltima (i started yesterday) and i need to back up my saved game to my
pc, then load galaxian, then test, then load joltima back... the link
port has been used quite frequently recently.

kill the beta status.  this is now a complete version.

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:40:11 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

> Heres another new beta of Galaxian v3.0 to play. I fixed the pause
>bug, included
>both 82p's, and included an all new readme. Oh, I also put the lives
>and lasers totals
>back to 9. It should also be on my site soon.
>   Sam
>p.s. I hopefully will submit a complete version of Galaxian v3.0
>tonight before Bryan
>Rabeler updates ticalc.org.

<snip uue>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]