Re: Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

>few more things (2):
>
>Pat PURPOSELY gave the 85 users 9 LIVES and 9 LASERS, unlike your 5 each.
> he did so because the game was longer, and most peolple needed it...
>
>the bouncing Os were ported nicely.  i didn't get up to one of the mega
>bosses because i thought that i had 9 lives,but alas, i didn't.
>
>fix it again, sam (please)
>
>-Greg

    Well, I PURPOSELY have only given 5 LIVES and 5 LASERS. People complained before
that Galaxian was too short and too easy, well now its a good size and hard. I have
no trouble beating the game with only 5 lives. I'm sure Hruska probably wouldn't
need the extra lives either. But I don't want to make Galaxian like Spaze Invaders
with a large learning curve(Thats another game thats been given acclaim for being
overly hard, but I can beat it without dying on hard). So in the next beta and in
the final release I'll bump the lives and lasers back up to the original 9.
     Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com