Re: Re: Re: A82: Galaxian/Nibbles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: Re: A82: Galaxian/Nibbles

>At 06:39 AM 3/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>if you are porting Bill Nagel's I won't bother. I might port Pacman '98
>instead.
>>  Evil Sam
>

>why should he not bother with Bill's 83 version?? I love his version of the
>game.  Definitely do Pacman.  Also, what's the 85 version like?? I could
>probably get an 86 tomorrow to try it out, but i was just curious.. the
>more games the better, so keep on programming

  Look at my sentence again. If you(Barubary) are porting Bill Nagel's (version then)
I won't bother(porting Patrick Davidson's version). I'm saying that Barubary should
porting Bill Nagel's, and I am not going to finish porting Nibbles 85. Instead, I
am going to port Pacman '98 which for those who care seems to be going fine.
    Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com