A82: Galaxian v3.0 queston

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian v3.0 queston

    I have nearly finished the port of Galaxian v3.0. It was not fun at all because
Patrick D made so many changes that I had to port line by line through the entire
source. It was like I reported the entire game over again. Anyway I have run into
two problems. I know I could find them out by checking documentation on 85 and 82
ASM but my net connection isn't working, all I get is email. So I know these questions
are probably really dumb but here goes:
     Whats the 82 port of the 85 (PROGRAM_ADDR)command?
     Whats the 82 port of the 85 call  OTH_CLEAR command?

    Those are the only things left that I need to change from Galaxian 85 v3.0 to
the 82. I'm not even sure what OTH_CLEAR does.
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
evil.sam@mailexcite.com