Re: A82: Best o' 98, along the great IIya's line...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Best o' 98, along the great IIya's line...

Yes, we want link support, but here are a few things Zetris could also use, in
my opinion:
    - Better Controls
    - A better high-score thingy..
    - An interface similar to GB Tetris and ZTetris.
I'd really like to see split-screen link support (IE, we see both sides of the
screen at once), but I don't think it'll happen. If you were to test it, use
Randman's TI8xemu- I've been able to get completely working ZTetris link games
working that way.