A82: Zetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Zetris

Link Play would be cool, but IMHO you should release a new version that has
better single player before you do link play.  For example,
              -> Pause Key!  You don't know how many ppl at my school asked
me 		about that.. and I decided to let you do it instead of doing it w/o
your permission.

		-> Speed - Level 9 is impossible... If you've played Jimmy Mardell's
Tetris, Level 17 on there is slower than your Level 9!

		-> High Score - Implement it so you can have a name there

		-> A save game key, so you can return to it later.

						Just some thoughts..
							-Ahmed

At 11:15 PM 3/13/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi, along IIya's line, I was alos wondering how many would like to see link
>support in Zetris, I haven't worked in it since I don't ave two 82's, but if
>I get motivated I might actually get up off my ass and do something...
>
>TIA for any replies!
>
>-- Cory R. Crooks
>badman@velocity.net
>http://www.velocity.net/~badman/ti82hq/ - Badman's TI-82 HQ