Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

All programmers act like this once in a while somewhere...or atleast all of
the hackers like to explode once in a while...  ;)

Btw, when is the new "Vat safe" shell going to be out?  Dont worry vat if
its going to be a long time since by that time I will have a driverless
EIII out...

Grant