Re: A82: Jezzball 82 (the tragic story)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Jezzball 82 (the tragic story)

Jezzball is the sweetest game I've seen (next to SQRXZ for the 92, but
that's beside the point).  AVD, take up programming again and finish this
game off and hand out some source to it too!  Ilya said he was sorry for
distributing the ported game but that doesn't mean that you have to punish
the rest of the 82 community because of one person.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org